Workspace Transformation Analysis and Planning
Workspace Transformation Analysis and Planning (WTAP)
The WTAP is a service offered by MTM Technologies that is custom designed to use Industry-leading tools, processes, experience, and talent to assist any organization in transforming its end user computing environment from its current state to its optimized desired state.
Click above to check out the overview of Workspace Transformation Analysis and Planning.
Who can benefit from the WTAP?
Any organization that would like to:
• Migrate their end user computing environment from Windows XP by the EOS date of April 8, 2014
• Understand the potential of the latest technologies around a desktop replacement initiative
• Determine applicable use cases for integrating virtualization technologies within the replacement strategy (i.e- host hypervisor, application or client based, etc.)
• Integrate consumer based devices into their end user device strategy
• Understand the feasibility of implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative
• Dramatically improve the way the end user computing environment is managed and supported
• Integrate their desktop environment with the Cloud
The WTAP Service Includes:
• Extensive analysis of a representative set of Windows endpoints using sophisticated toolsets allowing MTM an opportunity to silently analyze the behavior of users, applications and systems.
• Forensic study of resource utilization and consumption throughout a typical business cycle (estimated at 30 days).* 1
• Deep discovery of 10 line of business applications to determine level of for transposition and/or necessary remediation techniques for given destination deployment model(s).*2
• Design and interview sessions with industry leading consultants familiar with the leading edge technologies and migration scenarios.
• Determination of Workspace footprint to help size CPU, memory, disk and network resources for optimum results at minimum cost.
• An executive level strategic briefing that personalizes an approach for your organization taking in to consideration both hard data and perspective gained through interaction with people and personnel.
*1Additional durations may be analyzed at an upcharge.
*2Additional applications may be deeply analyzed at an upcharge.
Contact Us Today at email@example.com or call
866-383-2867 for a free consultation on how WTAP can help your organization.
*Lakeside Software's SysTrack enables MTM to generate deep visibility into the environment needed for a successful desktop transformation.