Cisco Unified Communications for Effective Communication across Multiple Workplaces
Bob needs to reach co-worker Sue on a time-sensitive issue. He tries to reach her on IM…no response. He calls her desk phone and leaves voice mail. He calls her cell. Finally he sends here an SMS hoping that she’ll get the message on her mobile device. Bob never reaches Sue and the opportunity is lost. To make matters worse, Sue now has messages in multiple places that she will need to go back and delete.
Clearly, Bob and Sue don’t suffer from a lack of communication devices. In fact, they have too many ways of reaching each other – none of which are unified. Instead of making it easier for teams to work together in real time, this disparate communications systems actually makes it more complex, frustrating and inefficient. As knowledge workers continue to increase their need to work effectively with physically disparate teams and co-workers, the importance of this communications system has become more and more strategic to cost savings, competitive advantage and business success.
The answer is Unified Communications from MTM and Cisco. Our solutions integrate real-time applications so individuals can manage all their communications together, in both desktop and mobile environments.
Best of all, Unified Communications solutions deliver a rapid return, with both strategic and financial value. Cost savings are an important part of the decision, but any communications business case should also consider the broad range of resulting financial and strategic improvements, including:
Can UC what's missing in today's Unified Communications solutions? Sagem-Interstar offers the missing UC component: IP fax (FoIP)
- More effective communications
- Increased user and IT productivity
- Greater operational resilience
- Better customer service
Your MTM Unified Communications expert can help you calculate the potential ROI for unified communications across four main categories of value:
Cisco Unified Communications
Simplify business processes that depend on human interaction. Cisco Unified Communications solutions help close the productivity gap created by globalization. Watch now
- Reduced hardware, software and maintenance costs
- Reduced network management costs
- Improved line usage
- Increased productivity for users and IT staff.
Unified Communications increases productivity for end-users, IT staff, or the organization as a whole. Examples include:
- Reduced "telephone tag"
- Anytime,anywhere access to telephony features for mobile workers
- More efficient, easier-to-use call-handling features
- Unified messaging
- Integration with core business applications
- Less travel to remote sites
- Simplified management of converged voice and data network
- Fewer support staff required, even with network growth Reduced training requirements
- Increased call-center call volumesImproved customer satisfaction from better call handling and responsiveness
- Increased call-center productivity through voice calls, e-mail, and interactive Web sessions
- Selected data and applications can be presented on the phone displays, which benefits employees without computer access