MTM - Aware360v2 Managed Security provides 24 x 7 x 365 security monitoring, response and remediation
MTM Technologies' Aware360v2 Managed Security provides round-the-clock monitoring, response and remediation of your security infrastructure so that you can be sure that you're secure. Securing your environment and optimizing risk mitigation takes a lot more than just policies and technology – it requires round-the-clock monitoring, and expert staff committed to IT security, the larges security monitoring tools available, and the ability to be continuously aware of new vulnerabilities and threats. Your network is a mission-critical component of your organization’s business operations and bottom-line success. MTM Technologies can help you maximize your level of risk protection, so that you can be sure you’re secure.
MTM Technologies’ Aware360v2 Managed Security services provide real-time monitoring, correlation, and analysis of your security infrastructure and critical, high-risk applications for rapid response to both known and unknown security threats.
Aware360v2 Managed Security:
- Provide 24 x 7 x 365 security monitoring, response and remediation
- Eliminate costly budget expansion for second-and third-shift IT personnel
- Control costs by saving on security monitoring tools and their associated deployment, training, maintenance, and upgrades
- Free up IT staff to concentrate on strategic aspects of your business
- Avoid outages, downtime, and associated remediation costs
Aware360v2 Managed Security manages:
- Event correlation
- Server security
- Network security
- Access security
- Vulnerability management
Supports regulator compliance through active monitoring, threat assessment, response, and remediation, and by meticulously documenting all security events. Aware360v2 Managed Security can play a critical role in your company’s regulatory compliance efforts.
- Intrusion detection
- Threat detection
- Distributed firewall monitoring and management
- Preventive protection against attacks
- Security information and event management
- Remediation plan updates