Acceleration over the Web
Load Balancers are Dead
This report includes four key recommendations to help you stop watsting time and resources on basic load balancing- and transition to a smarter app delivery network.
Partnered with the leader in application and data delivery technology, MTM has designed strategies to improve the flow of information over the web for some of the largest (and smallest) web-driven companies in the United States, and over the WAN for as many Enterprise infrastructures.
Leveraging the Citrix NetScaler appliance to accelerate applications over existing networks, MTM can help significantly improve performance for Web 2.0 and rich Internet applications by 5x or more, and:
- Improve your ability to handle large traffic spikes
- Expand your capacity to support more users and more applications
- Provide an all-in-one platform for your Web application delivery requirements like: L4-7 load balancing, caching, GSLB, compression, SSL VPN, SSL offload, application security, performance monitoring and more
Organizations, large and small, use this technology to accelerate applications on servers anywhere in the datacenter – physical or virtual.
For MTM, it’s not a matter of which organizations or in what infrastructure does web acceleration technology make sense to implement, it’s a matter of when. Take the next step in understanding how you can form a fast and secure foundation by downloading our Citrix Netscaler Proof of Concept today.
Acceleration over the WAN
MTM's WAN optimization solution (powered by Citrix Branch Repeater) accelerates application delivery to branch office users while dramatically reducing network bandwidth requirements and simplifying branch IT infrastructure.
Our WAN acceleration strategy:
- Increases productivity by providing a high definition user experience over any network.
- Reduces costs by improving utilization of existing network bandwidth and by streamlining branch IT start-up and management.
"Technically speaking," the latest technology deployed in MTM’s WAN acceleration strategies:
- Offer high definition multimedia capabilities to optimize virtual application delivery.
- Provides local caching and de-duplication across multiple user sessions and local staging of streamed applications.
- Delivers breakthrough ICA acceleration and allow IT to support up to 4X more users in each branch office without upgrading network bandwidth.
What this means is that organizations who typically considered their applications too robust to incorporate application virtualization strategies, can now rest assured that that the end-user experience is better than a native experience
Whether over the Net or over the WAN, backed by the experience that comes with achieving the status of Citrix’s largest solution partner, MTM has got your interests covered and has the knowledge to deploy the acceleration strategy that is right for your unique needs.
Learn More Now